Patient Merge or Bridge Individual Log-ins
This page contains instructions on how to make individual log-ins for users for Patient Merge or Bridge. This is if your organization does not want to utilize shared log-ins for these applications. FOR EXPERIENCED DBAs ONLY!!!!! Use at your own risk! Please contact a member of the Galen Technical Services team if you require assistance.
Individual User Log-ins
- Ensure user is a valid user in SQL.
- Log into SQL management studio.
- Look for user in Logins.
- If they are not there, you must create a new user.
- Log-in name should match the EEHR log-in name exactly.
- Use SQL authentication for password.
- Create password.
- Uncheck enforce password policy.
- Set default database to Works.
- On user mappings page, check Map for the following DBs: IDXwf, Impact, master, Works.
- Ensure the Default Schema for each is dbo.
- Click the IDXwf database, and in the lower pane, check db_owner and public.
- Click the Impact database, and in the lower pane, check db_owner and public.
- Click the master database, and in the lower pane, check IDXUsers and public.
- Click the Works database, and in the lower pane, check idxusers and public.
- Save your changes.
- Test it out.
- If the user receives a log-in error when attempting to log in to the utility, modify their DB user password to match their EEHR log-in. Also ensure that the log-in exists in the master DB IDX_Login table.
User Users Login Logins Log-ins Log-in Log in Log ins ConnectR Connect R Individual Unique Bridge Patient Merge