Difference between revisions of "Allscripts Learning Center"
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
Revision as of 19:48, 14 August 2008
Allscripts Learning Center (ALC) is a collection of learning material for clients to:
- Learn functionality
- Review Workflows
- View demonstrations
ALC is one aspect of v11 user training, and is referenced as optional within the Allscripts Knowledgebase>TouchWorks v11 Resources>Self Study Series.
A registration code and password will be provided within your ALC registration letter.
- The HTB shows all available materials
- Clicking on a lesson will display associated modules
- Selecting a module shows a list of relevant lessons
- Double clicking on a lesson will start the lesson (a short overview of what is covered)
The Allscripts Learning Center requires the following technical configuration:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 5.0 or higher, or Netscape Navigator Version 6.0 or higher
- Internet access with a 56K or faster connection (broadband highly recommended)
- Macromedia/Adobe Flash plug-in
- Audio speakers