Allscripts Learning Center
Allscripts Learning Center (ALC) is a collection of resources in order to:
- Learn functionality
- Review Workflows
- View demonstrations
ALC is one aspect of AHS user training, and is referenced as optional within the Allscripts Knowledgebase>TouchWorks v11 Resources>Self Study Series.
A registration code and password will be provided within your ALC registration letter.
- The HTB shows all available materials
- Clicking on a lesson will display associated modules
- Selecting a module shows a list of relevant lessons
- Double clicking on a lesson will start the lesson (a short overview of what is covered)
The Allscripts Learning Center requires the following technical configuration:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 5.0 or higher, or Netscape Navigator Version 6.0 or higher
- Internet access with a 56K or faster connection (broadband highly recommended)
- Macromedia/Adobe Flash plug-in
- Audio speakers