Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Go To - When clicked, takes a user to the location associated with the task type (e.g. Go To Note)
- In Progress - When clicked, marks the task as "in progress" so that other users know its being worked
- Done - Indicates the user is done with the task and removes from the associated task list
- Undelegate - Tasks can be delegated, which means they don't show up in "My Active Tasks", this button removes that delegation
- New - Used to start a new task
- Reply - Used to reply to an existing task
- Reassign - Used to remove a task from one bucket and place it in another bucket or box (e.g. send to a different user or team)
- Remove - Takes the task off all active task lists. Note that when removing a task, a remove reason must be entered.
- Copy To Note - Allows task details to be copied to a note. This can be done manually or predefined by task type.
- Original - Displays details for the original task. Only available when the selected task is a "notify" task.
- Details - Allows a user to view all details associated with a specific task
- Print List - Allows a user to print the task list including all details, all comments or last comment
- Print Task - Allows a user to print only a select task