Change User Name
Usually this has to do with a user getting married and wanting to change their username.
The below instructions are for EEHR v10.
- In SA change the users Name to what you will want it to be.
- In SA change the Mnemonic to what you want it to be.
- Log into TWAdmin and delete user.
- Create a new user making sure that they are setup as USER and NOT USER/PROVIDER.
- Notify Technical Support of the username that you deleted AND the username that you created.
The technical support rep will need to perform the following:
- Pull Old ID with the following: Select * from IDX_User where ausername Like '%OldUserName'.
- Pull New ID with the following: Select * from IDX_User where ausername Like 'NewUserName'.
Then Run the following to update the links:
Update IDX_User set IsinactiveFlag = 'Y' where ID = NewID. Update IDX_User set ausername = 'zzztgodwin' where ID = NewID. Update Person set IsInactiveFlag = 'Y' where ID = NewID. Update IDX_User set Ausername = 'tgodwin' where ID = OldID. Update IDX_User set IsinactiveFLAG = 'N' where ID = OldID.
NOTE: NewID and OldID are numeric "ID" fields that link Person and IDX_User, not the Old/New UserID. zzztogowin is the rename of the 'old' userid. togodwin is the new username.
(NOTE the user will have to re-select their site when logging in.)
- Verify that the user now shows in TWAdmin as User/Provider.
- Verify that you can log in the user and see the schedule, tasks search patients.