Chart Alerts are patient warnings/notes which are shown prominently below the button bar in the Clinical Desktop.
Using Adhoc Chart Alerts
- Open Patient Profile Dialog (information button in Clinical Desktop)
- Under Chart Alerts, Click Add Alert
- Type Adhoc Alert, click Add
- Click OK
Chart Alert: Security Gates
There are two Security Gates associated with Chart Alerts:
- Chart-Alert-View - Allow/disallow viewing of Chart Alerts on the Clinical Toolbar
- Chart-Alert-Edit - Allow/disallow creating or editing of Chart Alerts on the Clinical Toolbar
Adding/Editing Standardized Chart Alerts
Standardized Chart Alerts can be added/edited using the Chart Alert dictionary within the TWAdmin workspace. The resulting items show up in Add/Edit PatientChart Alerts under Available Items.