Difference between revisions of "Clinical Relationship"
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
This dictionary differs from the [[Relationship]] dictionary in that the Relationship dictionary
This dictionary differs from the [[Relationship]] dictionary in that the Relationship dictionary in [[Call Processing]].
Revision as of 16:22, 23 April 2010
Back to TouchWorks V11 Dictionaries
The Clinical Relationship dictionary contains relationships of other people to the patient for the purpose of entering family history information.
Contents should be reviewed for additional relationships that are used organizations.
- Code - The Code is a unique identifier that must be supplied. This is not displayed in the product and is used for identification purposes only.
- Name - This is the name that will appear for the end users in the EHR application. This should be unique to prevent confusion.
- Mnemonic - This is not required, but it used as a secondary identifier. This does not appear in the product and unless you have another use for it, the recommendation would be to make this the same as the code.
- Inactive - The inactive flag allows you to inactivate or hide an entry. If an item is inactivated, users would not have the ability to select the allergen in the future, although any patients with the allergen defined would remain viewable.
- Enforced - The enforced flag designates whether a dictionary item is required and cannot be changed. In most cases, this comes predefined by Allscripts and should not be selected for new entries. If an entry is enforced, it cannot be modified or inactivated.