Difference between revisions of "Favorites"
|(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 53:||Line 53:|
[[Gathering_Favorites_Data| How To Gather Favorites]]
[[Gathering_Favorites_Data| How To Gather
Latest revision as of 16:21, 31 October 2014
Effective in TouchWorks Version 11, Favorites lists now exist at three “levels”:
1. Master Favorite List by Specialty (Allscripts delivered content)
*Applied at the Enterprise level *Inherited by all users assigned to the specialty if no personal favorites exist *Remain intact when the user adds a personal favorite, however no subsequent master favorites are applied
2. Personal Favorites (QuickLists)
*To prevent Master Favorites from being applied automatically, an administrator must add one favorite to the users personal list *Can add up to 100 items
3. Team Favorites (effective V11.4)
*Available in PAT under Base and Charge *Favorites can specifically be applied to an entire Patient Care Team (PCT) *Prerequisites: Patient Profile - Edit and Note - Edit security codes must be associated to the user. Only users, providers, user/providers, referring providers and entities can be defined as favorites.
The following PAT Favorites lists remain group-based in Version 11:
- Billing Provider
- Referring Provider
- Visit Charges
- Schedulable Provider
The following PAT Favorites lists are specialty-based:
- Allergen (historical and medication)
- Patient History
- Active Problems
- Family History
- Past Medical History
- Past Surgical History
- Social History
The following preferences are related Favorites:
- AddFavoritesAutomatically - Allows the users to add to their favorite lists automatically
- ChgWorksShowAddToFavorites - Determines if "add to favorites" displays on the charge selector
- DefaultToQuickListFavorites - Determines if My Favorites or My Quicklist displays when the ACI is opened
- DefaultSpecialtyID - Allows users the ability to default their specialty values to a favorites list.
- Provider Selection Limited to Favorites - Limits the list of favorite items for non-providers.