Difference between revisions of "Flowsheet Q and A"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
*For purposes we put a slight spin on it - we build a 3rd resultable that is never resulted in the application and then just "equivalized" the in office and lab items to it.
Revision as of 18:53, 12 January 2012
Can anyone explain how I might cite in UNSOLICITED, interfaced results into Flowsheets?
- The way to do this would be to find the new RID item for the unsolicited result. Once the RID has been identified, under Detail 2, click on the blue link “Considered equivalent only for flowsheet graph” and select the resultable that is already associated with the flowsheet.
- There isn't a magical way to make this happen, but will take a manual effort on the system administrator’s side to make equivalent each time there is a new OID created for an unsolicited result
- For semantic purposes we put a slight spin on it - we build a 3rd resultable that is never resulted in the application and then just "equivalized" the in office and lab items to it.
- The thing about results on the HMP/flowsheets is that they are linked to & displayed by problem - the orders are linked to a problem and that is how it is sorted. Results not associated with an order (unsolicited) will not display. Unsolicited results can’t cause a new row in the HMP to appear. However, according to Allscripts, if a result row already exists then the most recent result for that row should appear.
- When problems are linked to a flowsheet the flowsheet will autopopulate in the patient's HMP if they have that diagnosis.
- This is valuable for clinicians, giving them a quick glance at the most current results that are pertinent to the Problem.
*For example, if a diabetic flowsheet was linked to Diabetes Mellitus (250.00), this flowsheet will automatically appear under Diabetes Mellitus in the HMP for patients with that diagnosis.
*Anytime an results come in for a diabetic patient contains results that are included (and configured) to show in the diabetic flowsheet(Glucose, Micro Albumin, A1C, Cholesterol, etc), the result(s) will file into the HMP. The result will also show independently under the order.