Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to the Galen Healthcare Wiki
- Galen Healthcare Solutions, Inc. is uniquely positioned to assist the health care industry with the most significant transformation in its history. By leveraging its relationships, experiences, and expertise, GHS will function as an Ambassador of Change, removing the fear and uncertainty involved with embracing a world of paperless health care 
- Also visit our Web Page at http://www.galenhealthcare.com/
- Max Henson-Stroud from Galen has a great blog entry describing the utility of the Galen Wiki
Start Here or just search
A wiki dedicated to electronic health records
We can use this versatile tool for collaboration, from project management to building repositories of knowledge
- Wiki contribution Discussion
- Here's a how-to on Adding Images and Attachments to Wiki Articles
- You can see all pages in the wiki at: Special:Allpages.
Allscripts Product Information
- New Names for Allscripts Products (Aug 2008)
- Beginner's Guide to TouchWorks - This is designed to provide basic information regarding the TouchWorks application.
- V10 TouchWorks
- V11 Touchworks
- Touchworks PM
Galen Upgrade Team
- Database / SQL
- Server Installation
- Client Tools
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Gathering Favorites Data
- EMR Go Live Assessment
- MS Project file to track build activity
- Utilizing Super Users to ensure a successful implementation.
General Helpful Information
- I've started an SSMT page and some of the spreadsheets. I'll continue to add more as I can. Any help would be
- Acronyms - This is a list of Acronyms, they include some Touchworks terms, some medical terms and some computer terms.
- Components of a Note. When building notes it is helpful to refresh your memory of what is expected in the primary sections of the note.
Incorporating other Components
- Allscripts Home Page
- Allscripts Knowledge Base
- Allscripts TouchWorks EMR Client Login
- Lesson Link Map
Getting started with Wiki
Wiki Admin Help
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.