Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to the Galen Healthcare Wiki
- Max Henson-Stroud from Galen has a great blog entry describing the utility of the Galen Wiki
Start Here or just search
A wiki dedicated to electronic health records
We can use this versatile tool for collaboration, from project management to building repositories of knowledge
- Wiki contribution Discussion
- Here's a how-to on Adding Images and Attachments to Wiki Articles
- You can see all pages in the wiki at: Special:Allpages.
Allscripts Product Information
- New Names for Allscripts Products (Aug 2008)
- Beginner's Guide to TouchWorks - This is designed to provide basic information regarding the TouchWorks application.
- V10 TouchWorks
- V11 Touchworks
- Touchworks PM
Galen Upgrade Team
- Database / SQL
- Server Installation
- Client Tools
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Example IT Guidelines
- Gathering Favorites Data
- EMR Go Live Assessment
- MS Project file to track build activity
- Utilizing Super Users to ensure a successful implementation.
- Post Go Live Survey
General Helpful Information
- I've started an SSMT page and some of the spreadsheets. I'll continue to add more as I can. Any help would be
- Acronyms - This is a list of Acronyms, they include some Touchworks terms, some medical terms and some computer terms.
- Components of a Note. When building notes it is helpful to refresh your memory of what is expected in the primary sections of the note.
Incorporating other Components
- Allscripts Home Page
- Allscripts Knowledge Base
- Allscripts TouchWorks EMR Client Login
- Lesson Link Map
Getting started with Wiki
Wiki Admin Help
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.