Galen eCalcs - Calculator: GAD-7 Gen. Anxiety Disorder
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The GAD-7 is a tool used for screening for General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) and assessing its severity level.
There are no inputs with default mappings for this assessment tool.
- Feeling nervous, anxious or on edge
- Not being able to stop or control worrying
- Worrying too much about different things
- Trouble relaxing
- Being so restless that it’s hard to sit still
- Becoming easily annoyed or irritable
- Feeling afraid as if something awful might happen
- How difficult have those problems made it for you to do your work, take care of things at home, or get along with other people?
|Score||Result||The GAD-7 Score|
|Difficulty Level||Result||The difficulty level chosen|
|Anxiety Severity Level||Result||The anxiety severity level associated with the GAD-7 score|