When you upgrade from v10 to v11, the v10 Chart HTB items are automatically removed and replaced with the Clinical Desktop. Worklist has been added to both the Chart VTB and the Tasks VTB.
- Review workplace menus and update as needed.
- Add PAT to the Workplace Menu
- Worklist needs to be added to WorkDefAdmin Build Menus
- Remove the patient worklist from Chart and Task VTB. The preferred method is to navigate to worklist from the clinical desktop. This brings all of the patient information into context when working items from the worklist. After working items from the worklist, the provider can automatically navigate to the next item that needs to be worked.
- If you have a design reason for using the Worklist Tab, then add the worklist tab to the workplace for that role. (i.e. if an infusion clinic is using the cross patient worklist to work medication administration orders)
- Creating a Physician Workspace with only one VTB item gives the Physician the full screen to work on.
After load of Menus, recycle IIS:
- go to Start
- type in "services.msc" hit OK
- Find IIS Admin Service
- Click restart
- Click Yes to restart these services
Login post recycle of IIS and check Menus are correct.