QRC: Managed Services
Quality Reporting Compliance Program-QRC: Managed Services Overview
Managed Services Program offering is targeted to clients who may not have resources on staff that can keep up with the ongoing programs and ensuring their eligible providers don’t fall behind in meeting their measures to ensure revenue incentive and avoid penalties. Additionally, clients who may have staff however perhaps aren’t dedicated full time to MU/PQRS and/or may want access to a subject matter expert as additional support to their internal team.
- Provide access to the Electronic Health Record Reporting tool for Meaningful Use Stage 1 and/or Stage 2 and PQRS.
- Provide current list enrolled Eligible Providers with status of incentive program and selected measures being tracked.
- Provide documented workflows for appropriate MU stage for Core/Menu/Clinical Quality Measures and PQRS based on eligible provider specialty/exclusion criteria.
- Complete QRC Program Meaningful use Stage 1 and 2 and PQRS questionnaire.
- Provide weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports based on reporting calendar with trending reports for each eligible provider.
- Written remediation plan for any eligible provider not meeting any MU/PQRS measures
- Written monthly report identify any federal or vendor update regarding MU/PQRS in a single report delivered at end of month unless deemed urgent by assigned resource for a one email approach to ensure client team has the right information.
- Access to a Meaningful Use/PQRS Subject Matter expert for up to 4 hours of month to assist with configuration/training/workflow analysis-development as needed