Quality Reporting Compliance Program- QRC: Training Overview
Training of Quality Measures-offering is targeted to clients who may not have a full understanding of the quality measures specifically in understanding how the calculation is determined from based on the regulatory guidelines and/or how to configure them in their electronic health record. This service assumes the client system analyst has a solid understanding of the system administration features within the back end of the electronic health record and if not please refer to the assessment/implementation package as a better offering for the client. This would be mostly likely for a client who may have had recent turnover in their reporting department and a quick way to get their system analyst team up to speed on such initiatives as MU and PQRS.
- Provide training area to accommodate the training to include: access to electronic health record system prior to training to review current set up.
- Selection of ten (10) quality measures prior to training.
- 1.5 day on site training for up to six (6) staff members
- Provide configuration set up and workflow options for ten (10) quality measures to include the understanding of numerator/denominator/data set requirements for each measures.
- CMS and Vendor documentation for ten (10) quality measures included.