SSMT: RID - Resultable Item Dictionary
This is an article describing the SSMT spreadsheet for the RID - Results Item Dictionary.
For details on building this dictionary refer to V11 Order and Result Dictionary Build and Syncronization
Column Listing and Descriptions
The columns for this dictionary in TouchWorks v11.0.1 are as follows:
- QC_Entrymnemonic - Also known as the Order EntryMnemonic. This is the Entrymnemonic of the Order that the underlying Results should be attached to. For example a WBC being added for a CBC, would have the Entrymnemonic of the CBC in this column.
- QC_EntryCode - Also known as the Order EntryCode. This is the EntryCode of the Order that the underlying Results should be attached to. For example a WBC being added for a CBC, would have the EntryCode of the CBC in this column.
- QC_EntryName - Also known as the Order EntryName. This is the EntryName of the Order that the underlying Results should be attached to. For example a WBC being added for a CBC, would have the EntryName of the CBC in this column.
- QoDE_EntryMnemonic - QoDE refers to the resultable items. This should be the entrymnemonic of the actual resultable you want to tie to an order. For example you would enter the entrymemonic of the WBC if entering the underlying values for a CBC.
- QoDE_EntryCode - this would be the EntryCode of the actual Resultable. For example, this would be the EntryCode of the WBC if entering the underlying values for a CBC.
- QoDE_EntryName - This is the actual name of the result being returned from the vendor. This is the value that the end user will see in the application and should be familiar to them. In this example it would be WBC.
- AnswerType - This column signifies the data type that is being returned. Always set this to Numeric unless someone instructs you otherwise. If a tect result is returned, the interface is smart enough to figure that out and will file the data appropriately.
- QC_ParentName - This should have the value of the Order Parent Class. For example, a Resultable for a CBC should be categorized as Hematology, while a Lipid Panel result would file into Chemistry.
- CharInAnswer - This can typically be set to 0, especially for interfaced results. When you are adding items that will be manually entered, this will allow you to restrict the number of characters entered into the resultable. If it's only possible to have up to two characters, you would want to enter a 2 here.
- DecimalinAnswer - This should also be set to 0 if you are loading resultables for an interface vendor. If you are creating a value that will be manually entered by an end user you can specify the maximum number of characters after a decimal that can be entered. For example if you want to allow up to 3 characters after the decimal point, you would enter a 3.
- UnitsOfMeasure - This is where you would enter the dictionary value of the Units for the resultable. If this is an interfaced result leave it blank. If you are creating a result that will be manually entered, enter the entryname of the Unit that the measuremnet would be taken in, for example, ml.
- UnitPickList - If the units can be a variety of possibilities you can create a picklist that will allow the users to choose from a list. Enter the name of the picklist here. This would only be used for manually entered results.
- ActiveQoDECode - Leave Blank.
- ActiveQoDE - Leave Blank
- LinkedRCDCode - Once the results are linked to the Results Concept Dictionary (RCD) this value will appear in the extraction.
- LinkedRCD - Once the results are linked to the Results Concept Dictionary (RCD) this value will appear in the extraction.
- SetOrder - This is the display order. If this is left blank, the system will set the display order based on how they are loaded. This can be changed at anytime by extracting, modifying and reloading, but you really want to put them in the order that the users are used to seeing the results.
back to SSMT main page