Upgrading ConnectR Message Definitions
ConnectR message definitions should always have separate entries for test and production. This means you should have a FilePatient_CMS message definition for Test and Production. It is a best practice to include the environment and version number in the message definition's description, e.g. Test - v10.2.5.
If you are upgrading a client and there are not separate entries:
1) Create a new Message Definition, copying from the existing Message Definition.
2) Add the new Message Definition to the Test System Definition.
3) Copy the existing mapping and paste it to the new Message Definition.
4) Remove the old mapping.
5) Remove the original Message Definition from the Test System Definition.
6) Add the new fields to the new Message Definition.