V11 Upgrade FAQ
Jump to navigation Jump to search
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN v10 and v11
- Q: What are the blue HCC icons that appear when I am searching the master problem dictionary in the ACI?
- Q: What is the black and red icon (dollar sign with a line through it) next to the active problem I have just added?
- Q: What is the max number of characters for Patient Location & Encounter Status in the schedule screen?
- Q: Is there a way to add other icons to the top bar of the Clinical Desktop, such as New Task
- Q: Is there a way to prevent users from customizing their Clinical Desktop Views?
- Q: What is the max number of characters for patient location in clinical toolbar?
- Q: According to "Pre-Configuration and Certified Workflows Release Notes" (v11.1.1), there is supposed to be a new Chart Viewer view called "Recent Chart." why can't I find it?
- Review / Preview Items in Chart Viewer
ADD CLINICAL ITEMS (ACI)
- Q: We have just started configuring our system, and we are not seeing Careguides as available in the ACI. Were they delivered? Are they Turned on?
- Q: Is it possible to move careguides from a test environment to a production environment
- Q: How do we create HMPs in v11?
- Q: What does "temporary deferral" and "permanent deferral mean"?
- Q: What is the difference between the different HMP actions?
- Q: Where does the word "Prospective" get defined - It appears in the Immunizations detail area near "ordered by"
- Q: How is the "Item name" defined in Immunizations (in the Health Management Plan Window)?
- Q: How do we change the drop down in HMP - It currently populates "Immunizations Series"
- Q: Specialty Favorites, CareGuides and the OCD
- Q: Who will be loading the Specialty-specific Favorites into V11.1.1 - The Allscripts/Galen Upgrade Team or us?
- Q: Does loading Specialty Favorites affect how favorites are populated for new users?
- Changing Specialty Deletes Personal Favorites
- Q: If two users edit a note at the same time, is there a warning message?
- Q: The Application is not requiring I enter a password when I sign and finalize a note, why not?
- Q: We just upgraded from V10 to V11 in Test, why am I not finding Noteforms?
- Q: In V10 users were assigned a Signing Authority, but this functionality is controlled in v11 note with the Finalization Authority. If going live with v11 and still using v10 note, where do I setup Signing Authority?
- Q: When using Careguides, how is the preference "Patient Education" used and what is it's behavior?
- Q: In v10.2.4, the following three preferences are available: PrescribeAuthCII, PrescribeAuthCIIIoV and PrescribeAuthorization. I cannot find these same preferences in v11.1.2. Has their name changed?
- Q: Why do the worklist names have a -1 after them
- Q: Why am I getting an SSMT error when I try to assign worklist views to users? The error says: Clinical Desktop View does not exisit.
- Q: Will tasks, such as results verification, appear on the Task list and on the Worklist
- Q: Our workflow for administering Meds in the office is not working, nurses are not able to administer until after the physician has authorized it
- Q: Does the Dispense Sample action create a task?
- Q: Can scheduled meds send a task?
- Q: Why does a nurse have access to change both ordered by and managed by when sending a refill request to an MD other than the original prescriber? Which one is the appropriate one to change?
- Q: What are all the settings that impact if a user is prompted to enter a password when prescribing meds?
- Q:The following fields on the Manage Immunizations screen used to automatically default to the values that were last entered for that particular vaccine (no matter who the patient was): Dose, Route, Site, Manufacturer and Lot #. In v11.1.1, these are blank. How do we get them to default?
PAT (Physician Administration Tool)
- Q: What are the Security Gates that are new to V11?
- Q: How does provider schedule security work?
- Q:In v11 there is a Security Setting of Document - Invalidate which applies to all Documents. How do I give Invalidate Note privileges to a user without allowing them to invalidate all Documents?
ORDER (not using interfaces)
- Q: In our V10 System we were not using the Order module. Now in V11, our providers can see orderable items and click there. How do we handle this?
- Q: Print Picklists
- Lock PCP
- Q: Is the intended behavior to make a nurse enter a password when creating a new rx or is it optional? We can turn the Preference off, but want to know what is recommended.
- Q: Will passwords change on Go-Live Monday?