What are the differences between v10 and v11?
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The new Clinical Desktop is the central point of entry and activity in the patient’s record.
- Allergies and Chart Viewer are now components on the Clinical Desktop.
- Views (used in Clinical Desktop components) are available in a dropdown, and can then be filtered by group.
- Chart Alerts have been added and appear in the patient banner.
- The patient SnapShot page is no longer available. This functionality has been folded into the new Clinical Desktop.
- Most medications-related activities are now initiated from the Clinical Desktop.
- Most order-related activated are now initiated from the Clinical Desktop.
- Results are now always the attribute of an order.
- Most problem-related activities are now initiated from the Clinical Desktop.
- Most result-related activities are now initiated from the Clinical Desktop.
- Vital signs are tracked via a view within the Health Management Plan component on the Clinical Desktop.
- Results can be entered manually from the Add Clinical Item screen, and can be recorded without actually ordering the item.
- Advanced formatting options have been added, including illustrations with hotspots, graphs, tables, etc.
- Dynamic note rendering is available. Clinicians can read the rendered note as they create it.
- Multiple output templates for note visit types can be designed.
- This area does not have major changes.
Health Management Plans
- HMP-related activities are now a component on the Clinical Desktop.
- Enterprises can bulk enroll all patients with certain problems or of an age/sex range into a common set of order reminders.
- Quicklists are now available and are an abbreviated favorites list.