Authorize Order Tasks not in Patient Worklist
Authorize Order tasks that were created prior to the V11 Upgrade will appear in the Task List, but will not be present in the Patient Worklist.
- Below is a screen-shot of the Task list including an Authorize Order
- Double-click the Authorize Order task, the Clinical Desktop will then be presented:
- To authorize the order, change the second drop-down menu within the Current Meds/Orders module to select “Status”
- Scroll down to the section of unauthorized orders
- Right click on the unauthorized order, and select Authorize
Note: In limited testing, the authorize option was grayed out when the order was under Unauthorized – Requires Authorization, but orders in Unauthorized – Requires Signature, no issues were encountered