Jump to navigation Jump to search
Menus require some extra steps when loading via SSMT
- Load menus using SSMT
- Restart IIS Services - IIS Services MUST be restarted after the load for menus to appear in the .Net Framework
- Right click on My Computer (when using virtual server, click on the computer icon on the server desktop)
- Select Manage
- Expand Services and Applications
- Click on Services
- Select "IIS Admin Service" from list
- Click on the "Restart" blue hyperlink
- Click Yes
- IIS will then restart all services
- (From PreConfig "Check menu setup in Admin/ Menus to verify they are showing up in WF prior to proceeding" Check menu setup to verify they are showing up in WF(?) prior to proceeding
- Login as 'Admin'
- Select 'Menus' from VTB
- Select 'Summary' Tab on HTB
- Product = 'Touchworks'
- Application = 'Touchworks'
- Click 'Search'
- For the Admin menu structure to display properly for "twappadmin" full privileges must be given to that user.
- Login as TWAdmin
- Select the Admin workplace
- Select 'Users' from the VTB
- Search for twappadmin user & Select by clicking on blue link
- Go to the Roles/Rights menu
- Click on Add
- Type "Admin" in the Caption field
- Select the blue "Admin" link with Name of "Administratory - Full Privileges"
- Click Save