Quality Reporting Compliance QRC: Maintenance Overview
Quality Reporting Compliance Maintenance offering is targeted to clients who are have purchased and implemented our Quality Reporting Compliance Solution. This is a weekly or bi-monthly refresh of the clinical and administrative data with weekly reports provided to the client for the length of the contract terms.
- Provide access to all affected client servers both Electronic Health Record (Clinical Database server) and Practice Management Server inclusive of full Admin rights to server, application and databases.
- Provide ten (10) selected measures being tracked for quality reporting program.
- Weekly refresh of clinical and practice management in the datamart
- Weekly reports on ten (10) quality measures for entire patient population by provider, patient, site/group, and organizational level
- Project timeline starts the first month following the project close out of the QRC initial solution/service has been completed. The weekly reports will occur on a regularly, scheduled day based on the clients determination.