SSMT: Appointment Type
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Appointment Type dictionary defines the types of appointments used by the scheduling systems that are interfaced with Enterprise EHR.
Column Listing and Description
- Entry Code - This is the unique code.
- Entry Name - This is the name of the appointment type.
- Entry Mnemonic - This is the unique mnemonic; typically will mirror the entry code value.
- Medicare Type of Service - Medicare Type of Service ("Estab" or "New Pat" for example).
- Transition of Care (Y/N) - Transition of care available (Yes or No).
- Exclude from Stimulus Reporting (Y/N) - Yes or No Entry.
- Create (Y/N) - If this is a new code enter a Y, otherwise N.