SSMT: User Security Classifications
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The User Security Classifications spreadsheet is used with the SSMT tool to assign security classifications to users. This is based on version 11.1.
Stored Procedures used:
- Extracting data: IMPGetAccessGroupUser
- Loading data: IMPSetAccessGroupUser
Column Listing and Description
- Username - This is the username of the user or provider that you are attempting to assign a code to. This is used for matching purposes, so the value must exist in the user dictionary in order to assign the code.
- Access Group Entry Code - This is also know as the security classification code. This would be the code of the security classification that you want to assign to the user. This value must exist in the Security Classification dictionary prior to loading.
- Access Group Entry Name - This is also known as the security classification name. This would be the name of the security classification that you want to assign to the user. This value must exist prior to loading.
- Organization - This is the name of the organization that the user is being assigned access to. This would be found in the organization dictionary and must exist prior to loading.
- Delete - This flag allows you to delete an entry if needed. If set to 'Y' it'll attempt to remove the entry in that row. If set to 'N' it'll attempt to add the row.