Jump to navigation Jump to search
Things you shouldn't do in articles
- Mention patient or client names
- Display client connection information or username and password information
- Post confidential or private information of any type
- State something negative about another company or person
- Use inappropriate or vulgar language
Tips on writing articles
- Write in the style of a manual
- Use an impertive voice, instead of first person
- ex. Use: "Check the box 'my data has headers'" not: "You will need to check the box 'my data has headers'"
- Include Version information on each article. Cut and paste the information below into the top of your article and update it as you edit.
*[[Article Creation|Article Created based on version]]: 11.1.4 HF #4
*[[Article Last Update|Last Updated with version]]: