Allscripts Enterprise EHR Patient Portal
The Allscripts Patient Portal was made to facilitate more efficient communication and data sharing between patients and providers; thus, Allscripts chose this bi-directional data flow between a portal and the EHR as the solution. Allscripts chose Intuit Health as their Patient Portal Application, which will streamline the data from a portal to Allscripts EHR, Professional EHR, and MyWay applications. Intuit Health has proven itself to be a HIPAA secure portal with features that are easy to navigate and use.
The Patient Portal Enables:
- Patients to receive electronic copies of their health information.
- Patients to obtain electronic access to their health information within 96 hours of the information becoming available to an Eligible Professional (EP).
- Patients to receive appointment reminders (pre-conditions exist).
- Patients to request an appointment with an EP.
- Patients to ask for information from a staff member (pre-conditions exist).
- Patients to request online consultations.
- Patients to request prescription renewals.
- Patients to send PHR data to a provider.
- Providers to send messages back to patients.
- Providers to send completed encounter data added to the PHR.
- Providers to send health reminders to patients.
- Providers to review and publish lab results to patients.
- Patients to view the medication changes made to their chart.
Pre-Conditions that MUST Exist:
- The receiving Allscripts Product is registered with the Portal.
- The patient is registered in the receiving Allscripts Product.
- The patient has a valid Portal account.
- The Portal has the Allscripts MRN for the patient.