Category:Allscripts Touchworks EHR Dictionaries
Allscripts Touchworks EHR stores the dictionaries within TWAdmin instead of using System Administration (SA) in previous versions. This page is a listing of the available dictionaries with links to their definitions and use.
Each dictionary has the following buttons. Note that if the button is grayed out in a specific dictionary, then it is not applicable to that dictionary.
- Add - Allows administrators to add additional items to selected dictionary.
- Picklist - Allows administrators to create/edit picklists within the selected dictionary (e.g. Answer Dictionary, Units Dictionary)
- Report - Opens the reporting page, from which administrators can run reports, export and print data from within the associated dictionary.
- Search - Allows administrators to search for items within a selected dictionary, rather than scrolling through the entire dictionary.
Allscripts Touchworks EHR Dictionaries come predefined in a lot of cases. It is recommended that if you are adding to a dictionary and the code or mnemonic is not meant to match a 3rd party vendors system that each code or mnemonic is prefaced with the client mnemonic. For example, if your company name is New World Healthcare and you are adding an entry to the pharmacy dictionary, the recommendation would be to make the code "NWA123". This allows you to easily identify delivered items versus customer defined items.
Dictionaries not visible in TWAdmin
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Allscripts Touchworks EHR Dictionaries"
The following 193 pages are in this category, out of 193 total.
- CarePlan Section
- CauseCertainty Qualifier
- CauseTrigger Qualifier
- CDS Import
- CDS Role
- CDS Type
- CED Export Format
- Charge Code
- Charge Type
- Chart Alert
- Chart Location
- Clinical Document Target
- Clinical Lists
- Clinical Priority
- Clinical Progress
- Clinical Relationship
- Clinical Severity
- ClinicalProgress Qualifier
- ClinicalTrial Vendor
- Code Type
- Communication Method
- Component List
- Control Substance Code
- Copy Type
- Counseling Evaluation
- CPT4 Modifier
- ICD10 Diagnosis
- ICD9 Diagnosis
- Ignore Reason
- InboundOrder Interface Auth
- Injury Type
- InjuryContext Qualifier
- InjuryType Qualifier
- Instruction Variable Type
- Insurance Class
- Interface Error Descriptions
- Interface Error Status
- Interface Type
- ISO Language
- Item Entry Type
- Item Modifier
- Item Status
Media in category "Allscripts Touchworks EHR Dictionaries"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Additional info.JPG 960 × 665; 145 KB
- Answer1.jpg 1,024 × 675; 88 KB
- Appointment type.jpg 1,024 × 596; 80 KB
- Charge code dictionary.jpg 1,023 × 594; 94 KB
- CPT4 Modifier1.jpg 1,024 × 675; 106 KB
- Document dictionary.JPG 822 × 404; 73 KB
- ICD9 Diagnosis1.jpg 1,024 × 675; 81 KB
- Order Concept.jpg 900 × 313; 103 KB
- Orderable Item.jpg 900 × 399; 93 KB
- Requested Performing Location1.jpg 1,024 × 675; 105 KB
- Resultable Item1.jpg 1,024 × 675; 116 KB
- Task Name1.jpg 1,024 × 675; 121 KB
- Where Performed1.jpg 1,024 × 675; 106 KB